What is the “Babylon” of Revelation 18? Revelation 18 talks of a country the Bible calls “Babylon” that is destroyed by fire in “one hour” and plagued with “death, mourning, and famine.”
What country in the world could this be? The “Babylon” of
Revelation is described as:
1. A literal place, with lots of wealth and products to sell. Rev. 18:12-13
2. A wealthy country that even sells its money (gold and silver). Rev. 18:11-12
3. A country that has deceived or misrepresented itself.
4. It spreads sexual immorality to other countries. Rev. 18:3
5. It lives in luxury. Rev. 18:7
6. It helps others get rich. Rev. 18:19, Rev. 18:3
7. It is “married” to another country. Rev. 18:7
8. It is suddenly and utterly destroyed by fire. Rev. 18:8, Rev, 18:9-10, Rev. 18:17-18
9. It is responsible for “Many” deaths…. Rev. 18:24
Just take a minute to consider this question…. How might a True Christian Flag appear? How many parts would it have? At the End of the World, will the True Christian Flag Triumph all others created? (Earthly) Revelation 17:12-14 “And the ten horns which thou safest are ten kings, which have received “no kingdom” as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the “beast”. These shall make “war” with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are Called, and Chosen, and Faithful.